Dr Marianne Dorn The Rehab Vet is a Veterinary Surgeon and Small animal Physiotherapist who also consults with Dachshund IVDD UK, has recently published this definitive guide to helping your dog through back or neck problems such as IVDD (disc extrusion or ‘slipped disc
The handbook includes:
- clear practical guidelines for each stage of recovery
- illustrated how-to guides for everything from sling-walking to home exercises
- notes on when to contact your vet
- an illustrated guide to understanding your dog’s surgical report
- advice on keeping your recovering dog happy and content
- a section on maintaining your own well-being while caring for your dog
- example daily routines suitable for dogs at each stage of recovery
- hundreds of colour photos showing what to look for and how to help your dog
- an index, glossary and colour-coded chapters to help you find information fast.
Highly recommended for dog owners and carers, dog breeders, vet nurses, animal physiotherapists and vets.